Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a summary of my recent life...

...in the form of a list of

Things I Like:

1. clementines
2. kiwis
3. oil paints
4. seeing mice run around on the metro tracks sometimes
5. the picture of the pink bunny telling you not to shut your fingers in the metro doors
6. speculoos cookies
7. knitting mittens
8. walking around in the rain
9. this plaid shirt
10. fencing with the dude who has done it before and so just spends the whole time being clever and beating me terribly
11. my wool coat, which is pleasantly waterproof to a surprising degree
12. cooking
13. the end of World War II, which, among other positive aspects, gives me a day off this week
14. remembering that tests have been postponed for a week because the professor forgot about vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment